St George, Venice

St George, Venice St George's Church, Venice is an Anglican parish church in Venice, Italy in the Diocese in Europe.HistoryThe church was established by the Revd.

John Davies Mereweather, Cavaliere della Corona d'Italia, who had settled in Venice. He held services in his flat in the Palazzo Contarini-Corfu until 1887.The current church building in the Campo San Vio was formerly the warehouse for the Venezia-Murano Glass and Mosaic Company. It was built to a design by engineer Luigi Marangoni, with sculptures by Napoleone Martinuzzi and dedicated in 1892.

Normali funzionamento

Indirizzo

Venice

Notifiche

Lasciando la tua email puoi essere il primo a sapere quando St George, Venice pubblica notizie e promozioni. Il tuo indirizzo email non verrà utilizzato per nessun altro scopo e potrai annullare l'iscrizione in qualsiasi momento.

Ristoranti nelle vicinanze


Altro Ristorante italiano Venice

Vedi Tutte