Hey everybody, just a quick little Covid safety reminder when visiting our business.
1. You MUST wear a mask to enter our shop. And NO your jumper or shirt isn’t good enough.
2. You have to wear said mask, properly at all times. Pulling it down to speak is redundant. Sometimes you just need to speak a little louder or repeat things a few times. (We get it, we promise! Everybody is in the same boat)
3. You must check in and SHOW STAFF THE GREEN TICK. We have multiple QR code’s on the outside and inside of the shop and also a pen and paper sign in sheet near the till as we understand not everyone has a phone or data.
4. Yes, you must show us the green check in tick ✅. This is something you should be doing everywhere, but this is something we are especially enforcing. It’s proof of check in (and is written on the QR code sheets). We have had many people simply not know how to do it, (which is 100% ok, we are happy to show you) but we have also had people faking it. With cases popping up on the coast, it’s more important than ever to be doing this so we can ensure any possible tracing that should ever need to occur can happen.
5. Once you order, please wait outside until your name is called.
At the end of the day we are very lucky to be able to still be open. Many businesses are not. But we will be doing what is safe for our staff and our customers first and foremost. If you don’t find these things sit well with you, we hope you stay safe but please don’t come in. We will not tolerate abuse from anyone on these matters as we really are only asking for the bare minimum.
The majority of our customers have been legends and incredibly understanding of this and we thank you guys so much!
Stay safe everyone!